The lobbies in Wahpeton and Fairmount will be closed effective Thursday, March 19th.
Drive up will be available at both branches.
The date to resume normal operations is TBD
The Wahpeton Branch will change its drive-up hours to 8:30am-4:30pm
Call 701-474-5515 or 701-642-2900 to make an in-person appointment
Watch here for further announcements.
The World Health Organization has recently declared COVID-19 (Coronavirus) a pandemic. This message is designed to inform you of potential changes to Peoples State Banks standard operating procedures as well as provide you with a list of suggestions to ensure your banking needs are met as our communities navigate this pandemic.
Should COVID-19 begin to affect our communities, Peoples State Bank will enact the following procedures:
- Business hours may be reduced.
- Business will be conducted via drive-up only.
- Person to Person meetings may be made, but by appointment only.
Here are a few suggestions that might make it easier for you should our communities be affected by COVID-19.
- If you currently do not have a debit card, we recommend that you sign up for one.
- Mobile Banking is an excellent means to deposit checks using your mobile phone or mobile device as well as being able to pay bills and transfer funds.
- Internet banking is another tool to transfer funds, look at balances and make loan payments at our bank.
- Consider signing up for email statements.
- Follow the CDC guidelines for good heath hygiene measures. A detailed list can be found at CDC’s website.
Mobile Banking for Consumers is Here!
Mobile Banking is a great way to meet your needs on the go! All you need is a smart phone (iPhone or Android) and you can have your accounts at your fingertips. Mobile banking helps to look up your balance, see your transactions, and transfer between accounts safely. You also have access to Mobile Deposit and Picture Pay. Call or visit your local branch for more information!